Time and time again I see clients lay in my facial bed and I ask, “What happened to your brows?” It always starts with, “Well…….I was getting my nails done and I thought it was convenient…….”
We either laugh about it or we both start crying over the loss but there is hope to grow back your brows!
I confess that I once had non-existent eye brows. In middle school, I would tweeze my brows to etch and sketch designs. They looked horrible! My mom and I still laugh at how she would take me to the Clinique counter to help me.
I walk the talk with ALL my advice I give to you! I have done EVERYTHING listed except the permanent tattoo. Trust me. It does work!
Best home care tips to grow your brows.
- Don’t go past the line! If you tweeze your own, draw in your desired brows with a brow pencil before you begin tweezing. The visual line physically stops you from over tweezing. If you go past the line, you know better!
- Back away from the mirror! I have trained myself over the years. The truth is there will always be hairs to be tweezed. It’s best to leave them alone.
- Apply daily Grande Lash MD serum every day. This stuff really works. Allow 2 months for results. (*Password is misskarenk to enter my shopping cart.*)
- Omega 3, Biotin and B vitamins help with healthy skin and hair growth.
- Stay committed and be patient. Allow the human body six to twelve months to allow new hair growth.
Best professional treatment tips:
- Tint lashes and brows monthly.
- Lash and brow extensions.
- Semi-permanent microblading. My esthetician buddy, Erin Freeman, at High Brow Eyebrow did an amazing job on my brows and I love the results. Check out my before and after on my Instagram page.
- Permanent tattoo makeup can look natural and beautiful if done correctly. Ask for a look book before committing to a practitioner.
Beauty Tip– Don’t know who to go to for lash extensions? Ask a friend whose lashes you love or ask a stranger if you think they have great lashes. What a compliment! Get their name so you can refer but also so the technician knows the type of lashes you liked.
P.S.- Everyone has a more dominant brow. One that is thicker, has the desired shape you want or more dense. For the less dominant brow tint it darker and apply growth serum every AM and PM. Apply growth serum to the dominant brow only at night. (*Password is misskarenk to enter my shopping cart.*)