A common complaint that many women want a solution to is how to remove the fuzzy hairs of their face.
There is a solution! Nobody wants to feel like that picture of the lambs ear plant!
I have been waxing for 16 years, and I am not going to lie, but every time a client asks for a full face wax, I refuse!
Why do I refuse?
Experience has proven that the facial skin is fragile and very rarely can it take a full wax without causing some form of aggravation:
- It disrupts the skin’s pH aka the acid mantle.
- Acne complications occur afterwards. (I believe this is due to the third reason.)
- Ingrown hairs! I will extract after waxing and little hairs will pop out with hardened oil (sebum) buildup.
The GREAT news is that dermaplaning is a way to provide a full service hair removal without causing trauma to the skin.
5 Tips of why you should get a Dermaplane Facial –
- Removes fine hair
- Makeup glides on beautifully
- Brightens and smoothes skin
- Products are more effective
Click the link below to schedule now to book your Dermaplane Facial.
If you would like to watch 3 minute video on dermaplaning, Dermatologist Ringpfiel in Philadelphia created the most thorough video I have found on You Tube.